Team India’s Cricket Schedule For 2023: Full List Of ODI, Test, And T20I’s Series, Fixtures In 2023. The men in blue, even after a convincing year in 2022, ended up with disastrous performances on all the big platforms, like the Asia Cup 2022 and the T20 World Cup 2022. These were the first two major international competitions after Rohit Sharma was appointed as the full-time captain of India, but he failed miserably as a captain.
Despite these disappointing losses, there were also a few positive points that showed great signs of future instincts in the Indian team. SKY had a dream year, especially in the T20I, and Hardik is back in the Indian squad. This year, India even witnessed some new sparks like Arshdeep Singh in the bowling department in the absence of Jasprit Bumrah.
However, India will be attempting not only to play the best game possible this year but also to reclaim their lost honor in the longer limited-overs formats of the 50-50 Asia Cup and the ICC Cricket World Cup.
Also Read: IPL Auction 2023: Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) Full Squad, Players Bought In Mini Auction, Remaining Purse, And Predicted Playing XI
This would be a really important year ahead for Rohit and his men as they are not only preparing for the World Cup later this year but also for the next T20 World Cup and this year’s World Test Championship 2021-23 (WTC) Final, which is subject to qualification.
Team India’s Full Schedule, Series In 2023
Sri Lanka Tour Of India
- 3 January | 7 PM – First T20I, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- 5 January | 7 PM – Second T20I, MCA Stadium, Pune
- 7 January | 7 PM – Third T20I, SCA Stadium, Rajkot
- 10 January | 1.30 PM – First ODI, Barsapara Cricket Stadium, Guwahati
- 12 January | 1.30 PM – Second ODI, Eden Gardens, Kolkata
- 15 January | 1.30 PM – Three ODIs, Greenfield International Stadium, Thiruvananthapuram
New Zealand Tour Of India
- 18 January | 2 PM – First ODI, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- 21 January | 2 PM – Second ODI, Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Stadium, Raipur
- 24 January | 2 PM – Third ODI, Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore
- 27 January | 7 PM – First T20I, JSCA International Stadium Complex, Ranchi
- 29 January | 7 PM – Second T20I, Bharat Ratna Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Cricket Stadium, Lucknow
- 1 February | 7 PM – Third T20I, Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad
Also Read: IPL Auction 2023 Lucknow Super Giants: LSG Full Squad, Players Bought In Mini Auction, Remaining Purse, And Predicted Playing XI
Australia Tour Of India
- 9 -13 February | 9.30 AM – First Test, VCA Stadium, Nagpur
- 17 – 21 February | 9.30 AM – Second Test, Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi
- 1 – 5 March | 9.30 a.m. – HPCA Stadium, Dharamsala – Third Test
- 9-13 March | 9.30 a.m.-Fourth Test at Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad
- 17 March | 2 PM – First ODI, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai
- 19 March | 2 PM –Second ODI, VDCA Cricket Stadium, Vishakhapatnam
- 22 March | 2 PM – Third ODI, MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai
TATA IPL 2023 – April – June
The final schedule of IPL 2023 is yet to be announced by the BCCI
World Test Championship – 2021- 23 – June 2023
The coming year will be extremely hectic not only for India but for all cricketing nations. All other countries are very willingly touring India to boost their practice on Indian pitches ahead of the 2023 ICC Cricket World Cup, which is to be held by India as a host.
September 2023 (Asia Cup) Away
India vs Australia ( Sep 2023)
Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 (Oct- Nov 2023)