Updated: 02 April 2023
IPL 2023 RCB vs MI: Date, Time, Probable Playing 11, Pitch Report, Head-To-Head, And Live Streaming Details. The fifth game of the 16th season of the Tata IPL will take place between Rohit Sharma-led Mumbai Indians and Faf du Plessis-led Royal Challengers Bangalore on April 2 at Bangalore from 7.30 PM
Both sides hope to get off to a winning start in the IPL 2023 season. While the Mumbai Indians squad would like to begin this season with the goal of winning the IPL title for a record sixth time, Royal Challenge Bangalore will still begin the year with the goal of winning their first IPL championship.
The IPL 2022 season was comparatively good for Royal Challengers Bangalore which won eight of its 14 league games and qualified for the playoffs. But RCB was defeated by Rajasthan Royals in Qualifier 2.
On the other hand, the five-time IPL champion Mumbai Indians squad appears to have had a lot of difficulties over the past two years. There is a saying “Bade Naam Chhote Darshan” something similar is happening with Mumbai Indians. In 2022, Mumbai Indians won just four league match out of 14 matches and were ranked in the bottom 10 on the points table.
In this article, you will get all the match details between RCB and MI, predicted Playing 11, Head-to-Head, and Live Streaming Details.
IPL 2023 RCB vs MI Match Details
- Tournament: Indian Premier League (IPL 2023)
- Match Details: RCB vs MI, Match 5
- Day/Date: Sunday/2nd April 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM IST
- Venue: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
RCB vs MI Probable Playing 11
RCB Probable Playing 11:
- Openers: Faf du Plessis (c), Virat Kohli
- Middle Order: Mahipal Lomror, Suyash Prabhudessai, Dinesh Karthik
- All-rounders: Glenn Maxwell, Michael Bracewell, Shahbaz Ahmed
- Bowlers: Harshal Patel, Reece Topley, Mohammed Siraj
MI Probable Playing 11
- Openers: Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan (wk)
- Middle Order: Suryakumar Yadav, Tilak Varma, Tim David
- All-rounders: Cameron Green, Ramandeep Singh
- Bowlers: Jofra Archer, Jason Behrendorff, Kumar Kartikeya, Arshad Khan
IPL 2023 RCB vs MI Pitch Report
At M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, batting is very easy. The Chinnaswamy Ground’s small boundary line makes it nothing less than a batsman’s paradise during T20 matches. This field has witnessed numerous big score chases that were effective. Bangalore’s first innings typically average is 170 runs. After winning the toss, the team loves to bowl first.
IPL 2023 MI vs RCB Head-To-Head
Match played- 30
MI won- 17
RCB won- 13
HS (RCB) – 235
HS (MI)- 213
RCB vs MI Live Streaming Details
The JioCinema app and website offer unrestricted access to the Tata Indian Premier League (IPL) 2023. The IPL 2023 can be watched live on television by tuning in to Star Sports Network.