Weekly International Cricket Matches Results And News- From September 29-October 5. As all the cricket teams gear up for the most awaited ICC Men’s T20 World Cup 2022, there was quite a few noticeable news from the cricket world, which made headlines. Pakistan and India completed their T20 series against England and South Africa respectively.
The CPL also saw its culmination. Overall, the last week was action-packed. In this article, we have compiled the top weekly International cricket match results, and news from September 29th– October 5th, 2022.
Result Of Recently Concluded International Cricket Matches (bilateral and t20 leagues)
- England defeated Pakistan by 8 wickets in the 6th T20= September 30th.
- Jamaica Tallawahs defeated Barbados Royals by 8 wickets to win the Caribbean Premier League 2022= September 30th.
- Sri Lanka legends defeated West Indies legends by 14 runs, in the 2nd semi-final of the Road Safety world series= September 30th.
- India Legend’s defeated Sri Lanka legends by 33 runs to win the Road Safety world series 2022= October 1st.
- England defeated Pakistan by 67 runs to win the 7-match T20 series 4-3= October 2nd.
- India defeated South Africa by 16 runs to win the 2nd match of the 3-match T20 series= October 2nd.
- South Africa defeated India by 49 runs in the 3rd T20 of the 3-match T20 series.
Top News Related To Cricket
- Jasprit Bumrah was ruled out of the remaining 2 t20 matches against South Africa=September 29th.
- Mohammed Siraj was named as the replacement for injured Jasprit Bumrah for the remaining 2 t20 matches against South Africa= September 29th.
- The winner of the ICC T20 World Cup 2022 is to be given a cash prize of USD 1.6 million= September 29th.
- India women’s cricket team remains at the 4th position in the ODI and T20 rankings. This was announced after the annual update= September 30th.
- Shikhar Dhawan to lead the team in the 3-match ODI series against South Africa. Shreyas Iyer names vice-captain= October 3rd.
- ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2023 schedule announced. India grouped with Pakistan, West Indies, England and Ireland in Group B= October 3rd.
- Virat Kohli becomes the first Indian player to cross the 11000 run mark in t20 cricket= October 3rd.
- Jasprit Bumrah was officially ruled out of the ICC Men’s T20 world cup 2022 due to stress fracture= October 3rd.
- Shimron Hetmeyer was ruled out of the ICC Men’s t20 world cup 2022. He missed the scheduled flight to Australia= October 4th.
- Nitin Menon was named among the 16 umpires for the ICC Men’s T20 world cup 2022= October 4th.
- The rest of India defeats Saurashtra by 8 wickets to win the Irani trophy 2022= October 4th.
- Women’s cricket to be included in the Victoria commonwealth games 2026= October 5th.
- Smriti Mandhana, Harmanpreet Kaur, and Axar Patel were nominated for the ICC player of the month award for September 2022= October 5th.