ODI World Cup 2023 Points Table (Latest), Most Runs & Most Wickets After ENG vs. AFG Match. The ICC ODI Cricket World Cup 2023 is a major cricket tournament in which the best 10 teams take part from around the World. It started on October 5, 2023, and it will finish off with the final match on November 19 at Narendra Modi Stadium. In the opening, there are 45 matches in the group stage. Each team will play 9 matches in it. Later, there are 2 more crucial matches in the semi-final, leading to the final where one team becomes the World Champions.
Today’s Match Between England and Afghanistan at Delhi in the ongoing ICC ODI World Cup 2023. In the first part of the game, Afghanistan scored 284 runs, with an amazing performance by R. Gurbaz and Ikram Khul.
In the second innings, England’s batting failed to do well, and they could not win. Afghanistan’s bowlers were notable, and this became a historic win because Afghanistan defeated England for the first time in the ODI World Cup.
Let’s see the ODI World Cup 2023 Points Table.
ODI World Cup Points Table After ENG vs. AFG
ICC ODI World Cup Most Runs
- Mohammad Rizwan (Pakistan): 248 Runs (3 Matches)
- Devon Conway ( New Zealand): 229 Runs (3 Matches)
- Rohit Sharma (India): 217 Runs (3 Matches)
- Quinton de Kock (South Africa): 209 Runs (2 Matches)
- Kusal Mendis (Sri Lanka): 198 Runs (2 Matches)
Mohamad Rizwan is at the top with the most runs, having scored 248. Devon Conway is in second place, and Rohit Sharma jumped to third after doing well against Pakistani bowlers. Quinton de Kock and Kusal Mendis are in the 4th and 5th positions for the most runs scored.
ICC ODI World Cup Most Wickets
- Jasprit Bumrah (India): 8 Wickets (3 Matches)
- Matt Henry ( New Zealand): 8 Wickets (3 Matches)
- Mitchell Santner (New Zealand): 8 Wickets (3 Matches)
- Hasan Ali (Pakistan): 7 Wickets (3 Matches)
- Bas de Leede ( Netherlands): 5 Wickets (2 Matches)
Jasprit Bumrah is leading in taking the most wickets with 8. Matt Henry is second with 8 wickets too. Mitchell Santner, who’s on the same team, is third with 8 wickets. Hasan Ali is fourth with 7 wickets, and Bas de Leede is fifth in the list of most wickets taken.