Updated: 30 November 2022
FIFA World Cup 2022 Argentina vs Saudi Arabia: Date, Time Table In IST, Head-To-Head, Predicted Lineup, Live Streaming, And Winning Prediction. Argentina will face Poland in their last group stage game of the FIFA World Cup 2022 at stadium 974 on December 1st from 12:30 AM IST onwards. Both sides have won a game each so far in this World Cup. While Argentina will be coming off of a magnificent win over Mexico in their previous match, Poland will also be confident regarding their form after having defeated Saudi Arabia 2-0 in their second match.
Argentina vs Poland: Match Details
- Argentina vs Poland
- Date and Time: 1st December, 12:30 AM IST
- Venue: Stadium 974, Ras Abu Aboud
Argentina vs Poland: Head to Head
- Matches Played – 11
- Won by Argentina – 6
- Won by Poland– 3
- Drawn – 2
Also Read:- FIFA World Cup 2022: Top 5 Sexiest Football Fans
Argentina vs Poland: Top 3 players
1. Lionel Messi: Argentina’s striker announced his arrival at the Qatar World Cup 2022 with his brilliant performance in the match against Mexico. The 35-year-old helped his side register a highly important win and thereby bag three crucial points, raising their hopes of making it to the pre-quarterfinals stages.
Messi’s fantastic passing, vision, experience, and recent goal-scoring form have been absolutely sensational. He will undoubtedly be a highly significant player for his side in the upcoming game against Poland as well.
2. Angel Di Maria: Another highly beneficial player for Argentina will be Angel Di Maria. The winger has shown his brilliant abilities in terms of creating chances in recent times for Argentina.
His fantastic ability to find his teammates with his crosses and thereby create more and more chances for goals is indispensable to his team. The Juventus player will undoubtedly want to make an impact in the upcoming crucial game against Poland.
3. Emiliano Martinez: Argentina’s goalkeeper, Emiliano Martinez, will also play an extremely important role in Argentina’s campaign as it progresses. The showstopper, after having a miserable time during the match against Saudi Arabia, redeemed himself in some style.
The Aston Villa goalkeeper ensured that his team didn’t feel any pressure despite some sumptuous attacks by Mexico, as he kept a magnificent clean sheet in the match.
Argentina vs Poland: Predicted Starting Lineup
Argentina: Otamendi, Acuna; De Paul, Rodriguez, Lo Celso, E. Martinez; Molina, Pezzella, Di Maria, Messi, L Martinez..
Poland: Szczesny; Zalewski, Kiwior, Glik, Bednarek, Cash; Szymanski, Krychowiak, Zieliński; Lewandowski, Milik.
Argentina vs Poland: Winning Prediction
Match Predictions:- Argentina 3-1 Poland
Argentina has regained its lost rhythm following its fine win over Mexico. The team looks stronger than ever now. Poland too registered a brilliant win over Saudi Arabia in their previous game. A win is what each of the two sides will be aiming for in the upcoming game.
Argentina must win or draw the game while also hoping that Mexico loses by a large margin against Saudi Arabia in order to qualify for the Round of 16. A loss would mean that Argentina’s campaign would come to an end. It seems possible for Argentina to beat Poland in the upcoming game.
Argentina vs Poland: Live streaming
Argentina’s game against Poland will be broadcast live on Sports 18 and Sports 18 HD. The game will also be streamed live on Jio Cinema.