Updated: 17 November 2022
FIFA World Cup 2022 Mexico vs Poland: Date, Venue, Probable Lineup, Prediction, Head-To-Head, And Live Streaming Details. Mexico and Poland will square off against each other in the fifth match of the much-awaited FIFA World Cup 2022 at Stadium 974 on 22nd November from 9:30 PM IST.
Mexico and Poland are placed in Group C of the tournament alongside one the favorites Argentina and Saudi Arabia. Mexico and Poland are expected to have a tough battle to qualify for the knockouts from this group alongside Argentina and this match might thus practically be the decider after all.
In this article, we shall look at the details, Lineup, prediction, top 3 players, head-to-head stats, and Live stream details of the match between Mexico and Poland.
Also Read: Who Will Win FIFA World Cup 2022?
Mexico vs Poland: Match Details
- Mexico vs Poland
- Date and Time: 22nd October, 9:30 PM IST
- Venue: Stadium 974, Ras Abou Aboud, Doha.
Mexico vs Poland: Probable Lineups
Mexico: Ochoa, Alvarez, Araujo, Moreno, Arteaga, Rodriguez, Gutierrez, Guardado, Antuna, Martin, Vega.
Poland: Szczesny, Bednarek, Glik, Kiwior, Frankowski, Krychowiak, Linetty, Zalewski, Zielinski, Szymanski, Lewandowski
Mexico vs Poland: Head to Head
- Total Matches played – 8
- Won by Poland – 3
- Won by Mexico – 3
- Drawn – 2
Mexico vs Poland: Top 3 Players
1. Robert Lewandowski – Robert Lewandowski is one of the biggest stars in world football currently. The FC Barcelona striker has been at the top of his game for quite some time and is now the top scorer in La Liga. Although he is not known for his performances for Poland, it can finally change this year in the World Cup.
2. Guillermo Ochoa – Guillermo Ochoa has been a constant at Mexico’s goalpost for three straight world cups now. He always impresses the masses with his performances in World Cups and we expect the same from him this year as well.
3. Alexis Vega – Mexico’s Alexis Vega plays for Liga MX club Guadalajara. The 24-year-old winger has a lot of potentials and he will give it his all to show it to the world in this tournament.
Also Read: FIFA World Cup 2022 Schedule PDF Download
Mexico vs Poland: Winning Prediction
It might feel like Poland have the better squad on paper but Mexico always manage to do the unthinkable in FIFA World Cups and their team chemistry and playing style does the trick for them. We thus predict that Mexico will win the match by a narrow 2-1 margin.
Mexico vs Poland: Live Streaming Details
The rights for FIFA World Cup 2022 have been bought by Viacom 18 in the Asian Subcontinent. Indian fans will thus be able to see the match between Mexico and Poland on the Sports18 channel. It can be also streamed live on Voot.