Updated: 14 December 2022
FIFA World Cup 2022 France vs Morocco: Time Table In IST, Head-To-Head, Predicted Lineups, Live Streaming, And Winning Prediction. France will take on Morocco in the semi-final match of the FIFA World Cup 2022 at the Al Bayt Stadium. France is coming off a magnificent win over England in their previous quarter-final match. Conversely, Morocco pulled off a brilliant win over Portugal to reach the semi-finals against the odds.
The game’s winner will be featured in the FIFA World Cup 2022 final from now on. It remains to be seen which side is able to win the upcoming high-pressure game.
Also Read: How Much Is Qatar Spending On The FIFA World Cup 2022?
France vs Morocco: Match Details
- France vs Morocco
- Date and time: 15th December, 12:30 AM IST
- Venue: Al Bayt Stadium
France vs Morocco: Head to Head
- Total matches played – 7
- France won – 5
- Morocco – 0
- Drawn – 2
France vs Morocco: Top 3 players
1. Kylian Mbappe: One of France’s most impactful players in this World Cup so far has been Kylian Mbappe. The 23-year-old has been absolutely sensational with his brilliant play in the forward region and his contributions to the team’s attack. He has scored five goals in the tournament so far and will be looking to add more to his tally.
2. Olivier Giroud: Another highly significant player for France in the games to come will be Olivier Giroud. The 35-year-old striker has been in fine form so far in the tournament. He has been brilliantly contributing to his team’s success with his goal-scoring abilities. The No. 9 has four goals to his name so far and will be hoping for more.
3. Youssef En Nesyri: Morocco’s striker, Youssef En Nesyri, will have a major role to play in his team’s performance in the upcoming game. The 25-year-old has been in fine form recently and has lived up to his worth for his side until now. The Sevilla player has scored crucial goals for Morocco till now, one of which came against Portugal in the previous game. His good performance will be important for his side to win the upcoming match against France.
Also Read:- FIFA World Cup 2022 Argentina vs Croatia: Time Table In IST, Head-To-Head, Predicted Lineup, Live Streaming, And Winning Prediction
France vs Morocco: Predicted LineUps
- France – Lloris; Kounde, Varane, Upamecano, T. Hernandez; Tchouameni, Rabiot; Dembele, Griezmann, Mbappe; Giroud
- Morocco – Bono; Hakimi, El Yamiq, Aguerd, Mazraoui; Ounahi, Amrabat, Amallah; Ziyech, En-Nesyri, Boufal
France vs Morocco: Match Predictions
France has been in excellent form so far in this World Cup. The team has been absolutely spot-on in all aspects of the game. The majority of the players have shown outstanding performances in important matches. The team has shown no signs of deterioration and is unquestionably a strong contender to win the World Cup from now on.
Morocco, despite their strong performances recently, will find it difficult to outplay a side as good as France. Hence, it seems highly possible for France to win the upcoming game against Morocco.
France vs Morocco: Live streaming details
France vs. Morocco game will be broadcast live on Sports 18 and Sports 18 HD channels. The game will also be streamed live on Jio Cinema and Voot.